Monday, December 7, 2009

Back on the wagon


Workout: Kathy Smith 20 minute mixed aerobics, 7 minute stretch
Feeling: Good
Dessert: Sun shining through a completely open window and the hibiscus, onto my whitening winter skin. Armpits up!

After a long time of inactivity, false starts, and blah, I decided that to try and prevent this from becoming another false-start, I would blog about my progress.

My exercise shorts are a bit tighter. Breasts are MUCH bigger, as are my bum, hips, arms, tummy... Imagine my tummy will be flat again soon, as it is always the first to go, but those hips and bum will take time. Ah well, I got more life in me yet, so let's see if I can get back to my pre-wedding 61 kilos (135 lbs), muscle toned, and fierce self. I'd be happy with 140 though.

Operation, exercise anytime of day because your schedule is irratic, so deal with it and stop wishing it was regular like it was before the wedding (5 years ago), has begun. It's fine to shower at weird times!!! Be fierce with irregularity!

Feeling: Fired up.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Let's stick with it. I have 4kg to go myself. It's the same 4 kgs I've had to go for the last two years. hmmm. We can do it! Just before the holidays - a post like that!! Brave, woman, you!

    ReplyDelete