Thursday, January 29, 2009

Should I run...?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I wonder, "Is that human or crow?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I start looking around.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I see man screaming at the top of his lungs. Back arched, head turned skyward, fists clenched.

Everyone is looking. He stops, turns around, and walks back  into the insurance agency. 

I feared it would be Akihabara- man with knife randomly stabbing people. I kept walking, looking over my back every 5 steps. In the station, phew. Now, safe on the train. Kind of laughing, but absolutely hope that whatever he was upset about has passed. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you should run!
    Come running with me!

    I know...that's not what you meant.

    (I got commenting on your blog to work, finally! Yeah!)

    ReplyDelete