Tuesday, September 28, 2010

L.O.V.E




The day finally arrived for Hiro, I and so many of our good friends here in Kyoto to celebrate the marriage of our dear friends Eri and Bill. To say it was emotional, perfectly them and a great party would be... just about the best way for me to sum up how I felt!
(Love how they are looking at each other :-)

At the wedding Eri thanked our friend James from Oz because it was at his going away party that they met. Tearfully she said, "If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have gotten married." Come to think of it, if it wasn't for him, our group wouldn't be what it is today. That was the night when we met Bill, too! Well, to me he was "leather jacket guy" because I never caught his name, just, apparently, his attire.
(Looking very dapper here and might I add that the way Eri is standing is very, very Eri! So cute!)

My heart strings got tugged and it really got me thinking that if it wasn't for Chuck and Nadine we would not have the support and love of several friends who we cherish so much. I can also say that many of these people are why we came to Kyoto, too.



I see Eri and Bill's wedding as a celebration for everyone in our fun group. What a symbol of the love I think we have among us. And Bill, I, too, am so glad that we are friends who aren't going to leave.

A final shot and a cheers to our Dear Friends! You got us for the long-run!





No comments:

Post a Comment