Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Race?

Workout: 30 minutes of aerobics
Feeling: Spaced
Dessert: a clean house and laundry done

Well, the running has halted. And I don't care anymore. I am not going to freak out about it. I mean, this is how it is. Hiro's allergies flared up and I just said NEVERMIND! So, I am doing aerobics, 3-4 times a week and that's that. It's what I do, what I like the most, and so I do it instead of run.

Does this mean I will never run again? No. I still have the 18th to contend with, but no one seems to know what is happening with it. So, we'll see if it is actually on. One friend said we should do our own thing. Interesting idea, but I like that it is for a cause. Anyway, I am still exercising. So, maybe I will be OK? Just glad to know I am still on the wagon, even if I am not running on the wagon.





No comments:

Post a Comment