Friday, June 10, 2011

The Newest Addition...

On a lighter note, I would like to introduce you to our first blossom of the year. This hibiscus is probably our 4th one, but also the one we have managed to keep alive the longest. We love her.

After snapping this lovely, we headed out to spend the day walking in Gion. We ventured into a little hole in the wall for lunch where we had cold yuba and a lovely teishoku (set) lunch. It tasted like grandma's cookin', so you know we were alright!

I bought a gorgeous clothe at RAAK, which I can tie into various style bags. Can't wait to bust it out with a black dress on girl's night. Perhaps next Saturday!?

We walked to Sanjo and meandered into a plant shop, where we met the newest addition to our decor. She is perfect and I will love her as long as she will have us!


My heart was slightly broken when I found out this beauty was sold...

We'll be back to check for more like her. Her shape is perfect for our window wall nook. Fingers crossed we find one like her before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment