Wednesday, December 8, 2010

But Lisa said...

...it would be easier today.

I had a stitch in my side, my lower calf is killing and I hated it. What sucks about it though, is that it was only my second run in 3 weeks and it wasn't very far. 28 minutes today, 15 seconds longer than the other day. Ugh!

But, know what? I did it. I ran through the stitch, my calf and I loved it! What's great about it though, is that it was my second run in 3 weeks and it was further than when I first started. 28 minutes of exercise today, 10 minute stretch that made me feel better than the other day. Yeah!

4 comments:

  1. It's the painful ones that make the good ones so much better. Like everything in life, I guess. :D Looking forward to running with you next month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...were you really writing that at 3:00am? or is the clock thingy messed up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Lili! I know you are right! Hopefully tomorrow will be a glorious one! And no, 3 a.m. and I are not *usually* in the same sentence ;-) I guess my country setting is off?

    ReplyDelete